Welcome to the Cotswold
Breeders Association Website!
You can find information about the CBA, the Cotswold breed, and more using the navigation links above or the search box at the right. Our latest new articles are posted below:
Below are links for the breed book and the forms needed to enter the 2013 San Diego County Fair! Shortly all the information will be available on the fair website www.sdfair.com for quick and efficient online entry. Remember that badging forms are still required to be mailed in post marked no later than Friday May 3, 2013. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Kelsey Schott at 858.792.4283.
Breed Show Info
Breed Credential Form
Breed Credential Form Youth
Camp FormFirst Aid Info
Living Quarter Form
We are having another contest!
Entries must be postmarked by October 15, 2013. Entries will be judged on clarity, content, composition and appeal. The winning photos will be highlighted in the February 2014 CBA Newsletter and posted online. Prizes will be up to 5 free registrations for the upcoming year.
- Sheep & wool related activities – Photographs of activities such as shearing, moving/trailing sheep, lambing, showing, feeding, etc.
- Scenic landscapes – Photographs of sheep outdoors
- Portraits of sheep and/or lambs
- Cotswold wool – People working with wool or items made from Cotswold wool
Other Contest Rules:
- CBA can use or reproduce all entries at the discretion of CBA. In addition, entries will not be returned.
- Pictures taken with digital cameras can be submitted via hard copy or electronically.
- All entries must be at least 3″x5″ color or black & white high-resolution pictures.
- Photo previously submitted to CBA for a photo contest cannot be re-entered.
Please include the following information with each photo submitted: Title of photo, Category, photographer’s name, email or address. Please email your entries to: CBAsheep@aol.com