Cotswold Breeders Association Scholarship Information
The Cotswold Breeders Association is pleased to announce the scholarship program for graduating high school seniors and first year college students. All applications and letters of recommendation must be postmarked by May 1 of year applying.
|Mail to:||CBA Scholarship Committee
1350 5th Street
Norco, Ca. 92860
CBA Scholarship Eligibility & Rules
Awarded to qualified applicants
- Must be a CBA member for at least 24 months (will be verified with registrar)
- Must be a graduating high school senior or first year college student
- Applicant not to exceed age 21
- Must have 2.5 cumulative GPA (not weighted)
- Applicant must have a letter of recommendation from the person responsible for supervising his/her Cotswold project
- Letter should include how long they have know applicant and how long they have been supervising this project
- Applications MUST be postmarked by May 1st
Within 365 days of notification, scholarship recipient must provide proof of enrollment in a traditional, technical or other educational institution prior to receiving scholarship money.
CBA Scholarship Committee reserves the right to determine the number and amount of scholarships but not to be less than $250.
Individuals are only eligible to receive scholarship once
- Complete Application (must be typed)
- Attach current certified transcript
- Have a letter of recommendation from the person responsible for supervising their Cotswold project
Use the following link to download the Application (Word document):