We are having another contest!
Entries must be postmarked by October 15, 2013. Entries will be judged on clarity, content, composition and appeal. The winning photos will be highlighted in the February 2014 CBA Newsletter and posted online. Prizes will be up to 5 free registrations for the upcoming year.
- Sheep & wool related activities – Photographs of activities such as shearing, moving/trailing sheep, lambing, showing, feeding, etc.
- Scenic landscapes – Photographs of sheep outdoors
- Portraits of sheep and/or lambs
- Cotswold wool – People working with wool or items made from Cotswold wool
Other Contest Rules:
- CBA can use or reproduce all entries at the discretion of CBA. In addition, entries will not be returned.
- Pictures taken with digital cameras can be submitted via hard copy or electronically.
- All entries must be at least 3″x5″ color or black & white high-resolution pictures.
- Photo previously submitted to CBA for a photo contest cannot be re-entered.
Please include the following information with each photo submitted: Title of photo, Category, photographer’s name, email or address. Please email your entries to: CBAsheep@aol.com