The CBA National Show and Meeting will be held at NAILE – Louisville, KY- November 15 & 16, 2012
- Show Entries CLOSE OCTOBER 1, 2012
- Sheep are to arrive November 12, 2012
- Judging date is November 16, 2012
- Release date is November 16, 2012, @ 3:00 p.m.
- Superintendent: Art Boster
- Judge: David Cook, Wakeman, OH
Make entries online at the NAILE website or just put in NAILE and they have a live feed of the show on their website. There are no added entry fees that go to CBA as there are with other Associations. Our show is a completely sponsored show of which CBA is one of the sponsors. ( If you have someone or you would like to be a sponsor we could use the money)
If you want to enter and don’t have transportation contact breeders of other breeds and I’m sure you can secure transportation for a nominal fee.
CBA National Meeting will be the evening of November 15, 2012, at 6:00 p.m. Come by the Bearhill Farms Pens and we will have the location posted.
If you have questions or comments please feel free to ask.